Email Insights Overview
Businesses need to create a constant flow of new and engaging content that stands out from the crowd. We give you powerful tools to understand your markets and competition.
How does your business get your email messages read and increase engagement metrics?
Email inboxes are becoming more and more crowded. Businesses face fierce competition to get their email messages read and increase engagement metrics. Providing relevant content to consumers is key, and email marketers need every advantage to discover the best ways to speak to their customers.
The solution is to understand your markets and monitor the competition. Email Insights allows you to create watch-lists to monitor and analyze email newsletter subscriptions. Through dashboards and reports, email marketers can quickly visualize and understand mailing habits and trends to stay ahead of their competition at the forefront of their industry.
The insights go far beyond what is commercially available or what you could do on your own.
What are my competitors sending? What does my audience’s inbox look like? How often should I mail? Am I mailing more or less than my competition? Do my message pop?
Specifically, Email Insights can answer questions like:
- Has the mailing frequency of my competitors changed in the last month?
- What is the average price of a Groupon offer in NYC vs. Chicago?
- Has the number of emails that single college-graduate women received this month increased?
- What are the most common words used by my competitors in their subject lines?
The opportunity is large. All businesses on the internet use email and a primary tool to reach customers. Email continues to be one of the highest ROI marketing channels. There are many great email tools that allow email marketers to do advanced segmentation, and they will need tools to assist in conceiving and monitoring these campaigns.
Model - Freemium
Completely free - create specific dashboards that provide timely analysis in response to news items and topics of high interest
Registration - receive updates and access to a set of inbox personas.
Paid - customizable dashboards and inbox personas and ability to register custom newsletters
- Social and viral through dashboard promotion and sharing
- Promotion through blog posts and analytical backup on email marketing blogs
- Direct sales to email marketers at agencies and brands
- Paid Acquisition